Cities and towns across North America have discovered that community-wide art events are a great way to raise funds for charities and not-for-profits, increasing tourism and building local pride.
Fun and exciting, these events appear to magically run themselves—but the truth is that it takes a highly specialized team to manage a community event of this scope.
The Big Parade is the only organization with the experience and expertise needed to ensure your project's success.
- We've led parades in cities, towns and entire regions—big and small, we've done it all
- We put the fun in functional—Benches on Parade brings practical public art to streets, parks and shopping malls
- We've brought horses, lighthouses and a whole zoo-full of fiberglass animals to streets across the Northeast US and California
- We've rescued projects when other companies failed to live up to expectations
- We've saved the day when the unexpected scope of a city's project proved too much for local organizers to handle alone
- We have the ability to custom-design a Big Parade that will match your community's unique personality and needs—if you can envision it, we can deliver it!
- with more groups—
- showcasing more artists—
- and more local businesses—
- and consistently raising more money for area charities—
- than any other business in the field.
Do the research. You'll see why The Big Parade is the only choice for the most unforgettable community art project ever!